At Your Campus
Our campus training programs ensure that students are introduced to the latest technologies in the IT industry and help them to gain valuable experience in using these technologies, while still in college. The In campus training programs are designed in such a way that the students are taught the practical applications of some of the most popular software development tools/controllers/processors used in the industry. Our objective is to make the students qualified and skilled to work in an IT company even before they come out of their campus. As part of our campus initiative we offer the following training programs.
- Programming the 8051 Microcontroller (AT89C51)
- Programming the PIC Microcontroller (PIC16 &18)
- Programming the AVR Microcontroller (ATMEGA16 & 32)
- Programming the ARM Microcontroller (ARM7 & 9)
- MATLAB & SIMULINK programming.
As part of our vision to bring modern technologies to various campuses, we have been privileged to be associated with the following reputed engineering colleges in providing training programs for their students.
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology,Vazhakkulam.
- Saintgits College of Engineering, Pathamuttam.
- MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram.
- ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam.
- Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam.
- Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Pattoor.
- Adi Sankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady.
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Ernakulam.
- Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Ernakulam.
- Mount Zion College of Engineering, Kadammanitta.
- Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirapally
- Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering and Technology, Peerimade.
- Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Chemperi.
- Musaliar College of Engineering & Technology, Pathanamthitta.
- Hindustan College of Engineering, Arippa.
and many more....