Embedded Systems Training
Embedded Systems offer attractive job opportunities to qualified aspirants. Smartphones, automotive equipment, electronic gadgets, cardiograph and radiology machines, scanner, Doppler, consumer electronics such as air conditioners, washing machines, microwaves, TV and others are equipped with embedded systems with their unique hardware and software. The intelligent modules within the devices are controlled by embedded systems. Keeping in view the widespread penetration of such electronic devices among masses, one can scope out the huge employment opportunities available. All leading electronics and automation related companies regularly require persons commanding concrete knowledge about embedded systems in their rolls. The learning curve is not steep.
Scope of Embedded Systems
Frontline companies such as Samsung, Sony, Bosch, Siemens, Tata Elxsi, Honeywell and TI, along with medium scaled ventures offer lucrative jobs to Embedded Systems learners. The entry level salary is decent. The jobs relate to services sector, consultation and electronic product development. Microcontrollers are omnipresent and so are the jobs for learners with deep insights in embedded systems. Sound theoretical knowledge complemented with practical skills in the domains of microprocessors like PIC, 8051, AVR or ARM would land aspirants competitive jobs. Companies seeking employees to work for their embedded systems units’ are gradually increasing. A recent industry study has shown that the average remuneration fetched by qualified professionals have climbed from INR 2.5 Lakhs per annum in 2013-14 to INR 6.5 Lakhs per annum in 2016-2017. The number of vacancies created in this segment has also gone up by more than 50% in a span of three years.
Embedded Systems Syllabus
- Introduction to C Programming
- Introduction to Linux
- VI Editor and GCC compiler
- Linux Commands
- Debugging Methods Datatypes and Constants
- Operators & Expressions
- Functions & Arrays
- Storage Classes
- Structures & Unions
- Bit Operations
- Advanced C Programming Using Pointers
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- File Handling Concepts
- Preprocessor Directives
- Linked Lists
- Introduction to PIC Microcontrollers
- Architectural Features
- Introduction to MPLAB IDE & HITECHC compiler
- Configuration of internal peripherals
- Real-world interfacing
- Serial Communication Protocols, SPI, I2C & CAN
- Introduction to AVR, AVR-STUDIO
- I/O ports & UART module
- Real Time Operating System Concepts
- Introduction UCOS-II
- Task Creation Functions
- Timing and Scheduling
- Inter Process Communication
- ARM architecture
- ARM7 Processor Core
- LPC2148 Microcontroller
- Introduction to Keil IDE & RVDS
- Peripheral Configuration
- Real World Interfacing
- Installing Python
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Working with files
- Programming the GPIO
- Interfacing of peripherals with the Raspberry Pi
- Development & testing of various peripheral interfacing
- IOT Basics
- Sensors and Actuators
- Remote Accessing
- Remote Controlling
- Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Interfacing with the Cloud
- Understanding Embedded Linux
- Embedded Systems Booting Process
- Compiler tool-chain
- Building Embedded Linux
- Root file system
- Linux Programming Essentials
- Compiler tools and its functionalities
- Creating Libraries, System Calls
- File systems in Linux
- Linux Kernel Internals and Device Drivers
- User and Kernel Space communication
- OrCAD Capture
- OrCAD Layout
- Introduction to Robotics
- Robot Classifications
- Manipulators and End Effectors
- Robot Drive Systems
- Robot Programming
- MATLAB Basics & Digital Signal Processing
- MATLAB Basics & Simulink
- 8051 Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino Microcontroller Programming
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: We include extensive lab exercises in every module, which simulates industrial exposure to our trainees
BOOKS & ONLINE SELF STUDY SESSIONS: Other than the excellent study materials we supply, trainees are often asked to do online research, which helps them to be updated with the latest developments in the industry.
EFFECTIVE EVALUATION: Exhaustive theoretical and lab based evaluation is conducted to ensure that the tough standards required by the industry, is met by every trainee.
CONTINIOUS SUPPORT: We provide continuous technical support to our trainees, even after completion of training, until the candidate is placed in a reputed organization.
We are the No.1 embedded systems training company with an excellent placement record.
We provide 100% placement assured training for embedded systems with a clientele of more than 200 IT and embedded companies.
We are a team of professional trainers with more than 16 years of domain expertise.
We offer training solutions that are true value-for-money.
We are passionate about enhancing excellence and committed to quality.