Python has earned cult status among career oriented individuals by dint of the lucrative jobs this programming language fetches for them. Python syntax is comparatively easier to learn than Java. Despite this, there is constant shortage of programmers who are conversant with Python and the industry is battling with shortage of learned professionals. The aforesaid has been revealed by a report published by TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) in 2016. Python is not included in the curriculum of top notch learning institutes and as such learning this language would definitely give one edge over graduates passing from such institutes.
Scope of Python
Pyhton is the most sought after analytical language in the industrial and academic context. Clients are eager to unearth the concealed patterns in their databases and also to accomplish new breakthroughs in the domains of machine intelligence, data sciences and artificial intelligence. Job market is offering attractive packages for individuals well versed in Python and associated packages related to panda, numpy, ipython, scipy, and scikit-learn. Large companies such as Infosys and TCS are gradually migrating away from proprietary programming languages such as Java and .Net and eagerly embracing Python. This realization has dawned on them after the recent debacle wherein an Indian firm that had bagged a contract worth $200 million or INR 1,200 crore for developing an app store for a prestigious American bank had to get the job done by US programmers at thrice the market rate due to shortage of Python programmers in India.
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Anaconda and Pycharm Installation
- Python Basics
- Advanced Python Programming
- String Functions and Formatting Operators
- File Functions and Applications
- Function Implementation & Arguments
- Anonymous Function
- Lamda functions
- Modules & import statements, Assertion
- Handling Exceptions using : try-except-else , try with multiple except
- Creating User Defined Exceptions
- OOP Terminology
- Class & Object Creation
- Built-in Class Attributes
- Object Destruction
- Sending email
- Class Inheritance
- Overloading in python
- Regex Functions
- Applying Unit Testing inside python Modules
- SQLite3 and MySQL Database Connection & Database Queries
- Debugging Python Project
- Creating Project Skeleton
- Creating application using jython
- Web, Cloud Computing
- CSS Selectors and Properties
- Bootstrap classes
- Web application using Bootstrap
- Architecture and Form Creation
- Implementation using various controls
- Working with flask framework
- WEB SERVERS
- Hosting Types
- Domain names
- FTP client(Filezilla
- Cloud computing
- Types of Web scraping
- Web scraping Using BeautifulSoup
- Classification & Clustering
- Algorithm Implementation like KNN
- Iris Flower Petal Problem
- Data Loading
- Scikit-learn & panda
- Map Reduce Paradigm & Features
- Data Loading into Pig
- Big Data Concept
- Map Reducer using Hive and Pig
- UDFs using Pig
- Map Reducing
- Amazon EC2
- boto library
- Elastic Beanstalk
- MongoDB CRUD Operations
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: We include extensive lab exercises in every module, which simulates industrial exposure to our trainees
BOOKS & ONLINE SELF STUDY SESSIONS: Other than the excellent study materials we supply, trainees are often asked to do online research, which helps them to be updated with the latest developments in the industry.
EFFECTIVE EVALUATION: Exhaustive theoretical and lab based evaluation is conducted to ensure that the tough standards required by the industry, is met by every trainee.
CONTINIOUS SUPPORT: We provide continuous technical support to our trainees, even after completion of training, until the candidate is placed in a reputed organization.
We are the No.1 Python training company with an excellent placement record.
We provide 100% placement assured training for Python with a clientele of more than 200 IT and embedded companies.
We are a team of professional trainers with more than 16 years of domain expertise.
We offer training solutions that are true value-for-money.
We are passionate about enhancing excellence and committed to quality.